Is now the right time to buy in Toowoomba? QLD’s flower capital has been the highlight of recent media reports and also has some massive infrastructure spend happening, but does this mean that it is over cooked and time to look elsewhere or get out? We were working the Toowoomba market again in 2012 when…Read More
News & Updates
The New Year has started with a bang for the Australian property market. Some of this noise is good and some not so good. Mining towns are off the boil and capital cities are heating up. Melbourne and Sydney have been on the run for some time and Brisbane is playing catch up. So what…Read More
When making offers and structuring a purchase contract it is important to look at all the clauses involved. Most buyers focus on the finance and inspection clauses as these are the ones they usually have in their mind to dictate their terms to the sellers agent. While both these clauses are generally written into most…Read More
- November 2020 (2)
- October 2020 (1)
- October 2019 (1)
- September 2019 (1)
- August 2019 (1)
- July 2019 (2)
- June 2019 (2)
- May 2019 (5)
- February 2019 (3)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (1)
- September 2017 (1)
- June 2017 (2)
- July 2016 (2)
- May 2016 (5)
- November 2015 (1)
- October 2015 (2)
- September 2015 (1)
- June 2015 (2)
- March 2015 (3)
- The RBA has been Crystal Balling!
- Do rising rents mean rising house prices?
- Why investors will accept a lower return
- 2019 Property Investor Sentiment Survey Results PIPA
- How it all Began
- You want to be a landlord?
- Negotiation Tips Series – Introduction
- How to find the Best Development Site – Live Webinar August 1st 2019
- Stress Free Property Selling?
- APRA changes and how they effect you
Are You Ready to Get Real Property Advice?
Please Complete the Details Below:-